WELCOME TO SBKF
SBKF is an initiative contrived with a notion to promote Sports, Social Welfare and Culture by furnishing
sports amongst children, youth, masters, women and aged person. Its main aim is to bring the culture of
sports amongst people.
Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation (SBKF) is a Sports Promotion Foundation, registered under Corporate
Laws of India, SBKF is governed by the provisions of Ministry of Corporate Affairs under Union
Government of India. SBKF supports and closely work with Khelo India & Fit India (National Programmes
for Development of Sports & Fitness). We closely follow and cooperate with International Olympic
Committee, World Games and Indian Olympic Association by raising standards of our National and
SBKF believes that by playing and indulging in sports one builds up the decision making, team work &
leadership qualities amongst other physical benefits. This belief will lead India to prosperity &
development by effective utilization of people. We not only want to discover the youth talent but also
provide a competitive platform to children, masters, women, Senior/aged and specially abled to live and
create their names and memories not only on National but International level also. SBKF, through its
Membership Network at District, State and National level, organises events and tournaments at various
locations, covering all sports and diverse cultural events.
Since 2014 SBKF and its predecessor Indu Shree Organization have worked for the development of nation
by providing global platform for sports/culture and have reached a vast number of people from different
regions with diverse social, linguistic, cultural & demographic background. SBKF has been organising its
Home (https://www.sbkf.in/home) About Us
08/11/2023, 09:55 Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation
flagship events, i.e. in National Championship and International Championship which has till date
witnessed, participation of more than 30,000+ sports enthusiasts which has motivated us to achieve goals
and contribute towards a healthy and fit India.
SBKF provides online as well as offline platform for sports, cultural, educational, counselling, training, and
various programs and activities for the overall development of people.
TOTAL COUNTRIES - 14
TOTAL STATES - 23
TOTAL DISTRICT - 375
TOTAL MEMBERS - 600
TOTAL EVENTS - 42
TOTAL REGISTRATIONS - 45000
TOTAL MATCHES - 78000
TOTAL FOLLOWERS - 550000
The vision of SBKF is to bring essence of healthy living to every corner of the society & become India’s
foremost organisation where, everyone can discover their abilities in the sphere of sports and cultural
activities. SBKF aims to develop the powerful and healthy environment in the form of sports, at every
corner of the society.
We want to become a means for people, at grass root level to come together and be
integrated by sports. To inculcate the idea of fitness, among the people by providing them the
appropriate platforms by closely coordinating and following the standards of International Olympic
Committee, Indian Olympic Association and World Games. We aim, at utilization and upgradation of
sports infrastructure all over the country for the common goal of fit and healthy India. As the leading
international sports promotion organisation, SBKF envisions to create a better world by unfolding the
potential of sports, culture and physical activity nationally as well as globally, and maximising its
contribution, to overcome challenges in sports participation, amongst people of diverse background.
As the leading International sports promotion organization, Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation (SBKF) is,
in the privileged position to bring joy, health, social interaction, integration and development to
communities and citizens around the world, through the promotion of Sports & culture for all. We actively
cooperate with Government & International Organizations working in the field of sports promotion,
including the Khelo India, Fit India Mission and Ministry of Youth affairs and Sports and others, in our
mission to achieve an Active and Fit India.
Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation
Registered in February 2015 under Societies Registration Act, the Indu Standard Sports Society (known as
Indu Shree Organization), formed in the state of Madhya Pradesh, the cradle of SBKF ...Read More
Started “Indu Shree Udaan” Summer and Winter Camps to train the Rural and Urban Children in Sports and
Cultural activities. The program was concluded in 2017.
Founded as Indu Standard Sports Society (Indu Shree Organzation) and got registered under Societies
Registration Act in Madhya Pradesh, India.
Started “Maa Indu Shree Garba” Championship in Madhya Pradesh. After a successful run for three years in
which we organized Free of Cost Garba Championship for Girls and Ladies
In May & Oct. 2016, we organized Indu Shree Singing, Dancing, Modelling, Acting and All India Talent Show
(Indu Shree 5th STATE LEVEL Championship & Indu Shree TAMESH).
2014 * JUNE 2014
2014 * MAY 2014
2015 * FEB. 2015
2015 * OCT 2015
Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation (SBKF) promotes Sports, Social Welfare and Culture by instilling sports
amongst children, youth, masters, women and aged person. We strive to harmonize sports with culture
by giving multiple and diverse opportunities of participation in Cultural Events, Sports Tournaments &
Championships at District, State, National as well as International platforms. We furnish a platform for the
sports enthusiasts to showcase their talents and to reach optimum heights in their career. Our mission is
to enable, inspire and instigate people to take part in sports irrespective of gender, age, disability, culture,
caste, creed, etc.
SBKF provides online as well as offline platform for sports, cultural, educational,
counselling, training, and various programs and activities for the overall development of people.
Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation
Organized SBKF 1st National Games 2017 in various sports and cultural activities like Yoga, Archery,
Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Cricket, Athletics, Skating, Kabaddi, ...Read More
Organized SBKF 2nd National Games in collaboration with Sports Authority of Goa. The event was held from
6th to 8th October, in various sports and cultural activities like Athletics, ...Read More
Organized SBKF 3rd National Games in various sports and cultural activities like Kabaddi, Skating, Shooting,
Boxing, Cricket, Wrestling, Football, Handball, Archery, Athletics, Badminton, ...Read More
Organized SBKF 1st International Games 2018 in various sports activities like Athletics, Taekwondo, Boxing,
Football, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis in Thailand and Nepal (Sports Comp ...Read More
Organized SBKF 4th National Games from 14th to 16th June, in collaboration with Sports Authority of Goa.
Various sports and cultural activities like Boxing, Athletics, Volleyball, Kabaddi, ...Read More
Organized SBKF 2nd International Games in various sports like Archery, Skating, Wrestling, Karate,
Badminton, Kick Boxing, Volleyball in collaboration with Sports Authority of Thailand. Th ...Read More
Organized SBKF 3rd International Games in various sports activities like Kick Boxing, Athletics, Kabaddi,
Badminton, Boxing, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Taekwondo in Army Sports ...Read More
The organization got registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India as a Non-Profit
Organization with the name of Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation (SBKF)
In collaboration with Punjab Armed Police (PAP), organized SBKF 5th National Games in various sports and
cultural activities like Athletics, Weight & Power Lifting, Kabaddi, Football, ...Read More
In collaboration with Sports Authority of Thailand, organized SBKF 4th International Games in various sports
activities like Basketball, Boxing, Badminton, Shooting, in Huamark Stadi ...Read More
Organized SBKF 5th International Games in various sports activities like Badminton, Wrestling, Judo, Cricket,
Boxing, Power Lifting, Athletics, Long Tennis, Yoga in Sugathadasa Internation ...Read More
In collaboration with Sports Authority of Goa, organized SBKF 6th National Games in various sports and
cultural activities like Athletics, Archery, Kabaddi, Football, Taekwondo, Table Tenn ...Read More
Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation
Organized SBKF International Games in various sports activities like Archery, Badminton, Boxing, Table Tennis,
Football, Athletics, Handball, Yoga, Kabaddi, Chess, Hockey in Rangasala Inte ...Read More
Organized SBKF 6th International Games in various sports activities like Archery, Boxing, Tabale Tennis,
Badminton, Mardanikhel, Athletics, Volleyball, Yoga, Kabaddi, Badminton, Basketball ...Read More
Organized SBKF International Championship in various sports activities like Athletics, Archery, Badminton,
Boxing, Powerlifting, Football, Kabaddi, Chess, Basketball in Rangasala Internati ...Read More
Organized SBKF International Championship in various sports activities like Athletics, Badminton, Boxing,
Chess, Football, Kabaddi, Basketball, Taekwondo, Karate, Volleyball, Yoga, J ...Read More
Organized SBKF International Championship in various sports activities like Athletics, Boxing, Tabale Tennis,
Badminton, Mardanikhel, Karate, Chess, Volleyball, Wrestling, Kickboxing, Cric ...Read More
People are our most valuable resource. We embrace diversity to best serve all sports persons worldwide
and we are passionately committed to teamwork, excellence, quality, creativity, integrity, commitment,
perseverance & transparency. We are resolute to serve the people by making them healthy.
ABOUT US (HTTPS://WWW.SBKF.IN/P/ABOUT-US) NEWS (HTTPS://WWW.SBKF.IN/WEB/NEWS_CATEGORY)
MORE CONTACT US (HTTPS://WWW.SBKF.IN/P/CONTACT-US)
LOG IN (HTTPS://WWW.SBKF.IN/WEB/USER_LOGIN) TERMS & CONDITIONS
RULES & REGULATIONS
08/11/2023, 09:55 Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation
OUR INDIA OFFICE
Sanyukta Bhartiya Khel Foundation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participants must wear same uniform in the events. Individual participants must wear uniform similar to the other participants of the
2. Participants will bring their own equipments and other related things during national and international events and themselves will be
responsible for its security.
3. Participants must abide the timings provided by the SBKF/ISO during the events.
i. For check in and check out from the hotel.
ii. The provided reporting time.
iii. The schedule provided for the event.
iv. On missing the bus as provided by the SBKF in that case you have to reach the venue of the event on own convenience.
v. Timings provided for taking meals like snack, lunch etc.
4. Terms and Conditions
i. If you do not show up during the match, then you will be disqualified by giving a warning on the third announcement.
ii. Not following the instructions and indecent behavior with umpire will be a ground for disqualification after giving warning.
iii. Causing indiscipline during match will be a ground for disqualification.
iv. Not wearing proper uniform can also be a reason for disqualification.
v. On misbehaving with the organizer or someone else, will be a ground to evict that participant/ guardian/coach from the event.
vi. On dispute between 2 teams, the team found guilty will be disqualified from the event.
vii. In case of depositing only half amount of fees, no I.D Card will be given and your name cannot be written in the event list.
viii. If you are disqualified from the event due to any reason you do not have the right to claim.
5. Protest Fees
i. For raising objection during any sports or regarding results in the event, you may apply online after paying the protest fees.
ii. No cost for raising first objection during the match, you may file second objection by applying online after depositing the
iii. On filing protest form the decision would be given by main coordinator as soon as possible.
6. Late fee will be applicable on filling form after last date of submission.
7. Form, documents, fees, requests all are accepted online and online receipts will be provided.
8. For any kind of letter like selection letter, verification letter, invitation letter you have to apply online.
9. You shall attend the meetings and have to follow all the instructions mandatorily.
10. Any kind of misbehavior and indiscipline is unacceptable.
11. In case the SBKF/ISO can’t reach to final decision, the decision of the President would be final.
12. We may amend the rules in future according to our requirements and change in the SBKF/ISO’s policy.
13. In special circumstances event can be postponed but can’t be canceled.
14. We provide all the information regarding accommodation, food arrangements, pick up and drop facilities and any other related
information through our website.
15. You are obliged to deposit legal and valid documents. On submission of forged documents we can initiate legal proceedings against
16. Any kind of indecent behavior and use of abusive language during SBKF/ISO and its related events. We may initiate legal proceedings
against anybody found in contravention to this term.
17. If any female player or coach experience any kind of indecent or misbehavior, they may complaint to the general secretary of the
organization and to Mrs. Shiva Tiwari, Director, SBKF/ISO, and may file a complaint on website. The identity of the victim will remain
18. Late fee will be applicable on filling form after last date of submission.
19. On proven incompetency of the affiliated body to SBKF/ISO, members or any other person may be terminated, permanently banned,
black listed from the organization and fine will be imposed on them.
20. Player must bring NOC and Consent letter with them while competing in championship.
21. Coaches and members must attend the meetings arranged before event mandatorily.
22. Schedule will be provided by the organization before the event.
23. For participating in event the team must have their substitute players.
24. It is the duty of the coaches to be on time and ensure the security of all the equipments and also safety of the participants during the matches.
25. Players and their guardian will be responsible for their own equipments and other stuff.
26. Players must comply with the rules of the game and event.
27. If final match could not be completed due to changes in weather, lack of time, or any other reason in that case decision of the
coordinator would be final.
28. Not disclosing actual age will be a ground for disqualification.
29. Maintaining discipline and safety of the players will be the duty of the coaches and players.
30. Any person suffering from particular illness will be itself responsible for bringing required medicines.
31. Resulting positive in doping test for national event will be a ground for disqualification. Resulting positive in doping test for
international event will be a ground to initiate legal proceedings against that player and SBKF/ISO not being aware of this fact cannot
be hold responsible for the same.
32. If anybody makes malafide entry in the event, the organization has the right to evict him/ her from the event without informing the
33. Terms and Conditions
i. SBKF/ISO provides two options for national and international event players. Either you can submit only entry fees and may do
all the arrangements required in an event on your own or you can submit entry fees along with the fees for all the
arrangements like accommodation, food arrangements etc which are already mentioned on website. We ensure to provide
best quality services to the players but in special circumstances when things are out of control like during international & other
events unavailability of suitable cuisine etc. You have to adjust with the available services and cannot claim against SBKF/ISO
for the same.
ii. For international events, our international team makes all the arrangements. As it is seen sometimes there is unavailability of
the Indian or related cuisine in that case you have to adjust with the available services and cannot claim against SBKF/ISO for
34. Organization can initiate legal proceedings against whomsoever text or comment threat and/or abusive language on social media
pages/ WhatsApp or on phone call to any member of SBKF/ISO or to SBKF/ISO itself. If you have any complaint or query or want to
give feedback, you may write us through website. No profanity is acceptable.
35. SBKF/ISO do not guarantee any government job opportunities, with our certification. The motto of SBKF and ISO is to provide, bigger
platform to the talented participants in our nation.
36. There must be minimum 50 participants, for conducting international event. Not meeting this requirement till the last date of entry,
will lead to postponement of the event.
37. In cash prize events, not meeting minimum requirement of participants till the last date of entry, will lead to postponement of the
38. Girls’ team must be accompanied by female coach, in absence of this, the team will be responsible for their own safety.
39. We book all flight tickets from one vendor and in case you want to book your flight ticket, of another place, for that you have to pay
additional charges to us and abide by some other rules along with this you have to reach hotel through your own convenience. The
persons who don’t want opt the full facilities, have to reach hotel on your own their convenience.
40. For registration the players, coaches, parents or others have to fill up the form online, along with the fees, on submission the
registered person will get online receipt, in which the fees paid and due fees would be mentioned. SBKF/ISO will be responsible for
the fees mentioned in the receipt given and if you will pay additional charges apart from fees mentioned in the receipt given to other,
in this case SBKF/ISO will not be responsible.
41. Players participating in the event with other coach or senior, they must have the full information of the coaches or seniors, so as to
avoid deceit, fraud.
42. As it is seen during international events the players, coaches, guardians representing India, often asked, contact number, face book
ID & etc from the international team. These actions, which are done by the Indian players, coaches, not only tarnish the image of
SBKF/ISO but India also on international level. It is the rule of SBKF/ISO that no player, coach from international India team will ask
contact number or face book ID and etc have to abide by this rule.
43. Online registration portal will be closed before 24 hrs of the event. Online registration will be closed on filling up of the seats of that
44. Before filling the form you must read all the rules-regulation, terms, conditions & policies.
45. We provide rooms to members according to our arrangement and no separate rooms will be provided.
46. To get umpireship or refereeship coaches have to fill properly the score sheet with signature, assigned to him/her and have to mention rank in it, before submitting it to SBKF/ISO. Proper training would be given to coach for assigning merit online on website.
47. You must have to return all the equipments provided by SBKF/ISO like football, basketball, badminton, and leather ball after finishing
of match, no matter whatever condition of equipments.